Friday, February 08, 2008

8.2.2008.
Sorry all Fnnish reader, only in English this time cause the cafe I`m at is freeking hot and i don't want to spend any more time in here that I have to (sita paitsi kaikki osaatte varmati englantia)
So left BA on Wednesday and after 17 hours in a bus (very well ventilated and extremely confortable seats) I arrived to Puerto Iguazu. It was so hot when i carried my bag around the city looking for a hostel, i was stupid enough not to book in advance. I walked for 2 hours until i finally found myself a pac to stay for two nights. Immediately after chcking in i went to the Brailian side of the Falls. I had to go through the customs and get a stamp to my passpport jump of the buss and then take another one in the middle of a highway, nice. But I got there at it was so beautifull. The heat was a bit too much for me and eventhough i drank about 2-3 litres of water in 4 hours i was exhausted when i got back to the hostel. Luckily there was a barbecue at the Hostel at night so i got great food and talked to a lot of people which was good because if it wasn't for that i probably would have felt lonely.

The Brasilian side of the Falls is much smaller than the Argentinean side. You can see the view from the brasilian side but get closer in the Argentinean side. Both of the pictures here are form Argentina. I absolutely adored getting close to the immense amounts of water an hear the roar of the water coming down. It was also very refreshing to get wet so the heat was bareable for a while. A big minus is that there were hu8ndred and hundred of other tourists at the park and walking behing old men and screaming children was irritating. Also, i think that the latinos can't read because everywhere there were sign saying "do not touch or feed the animals" in all posible languags in the world but what do this monkeys do?! Yes correct! they touch and feed the animals!! i was very close of swearing to little children and their parents today because of that.. (yep, yep let's say it was because i was hungry, tired and thristy at the time :)) I walkd in the jungle park for almost 5 hours straight (with few stops ofcourse) and now i'm again very tired.

So tomorrow at 11 my buss (23hour in a buss!!)leaves to Salta where I will be meeting with Annis friend Maria. It' going to be great i Hope!! With this i say goodnight and goodbye for now!
:D ;D :)


4 comments:

J-P said...

Outi Outi, nyt loppu ne ilmastoitujen bussien käyttämiset! Sun pitää kato totetutella siihen ilmanalaan. Hienolta näyttää kuitenkin, isot on putoukset.

J-P said...

Ja jos kirjotan, että totetutella niin meinaan, että totutella.

Elina said...

incredible iguazu! ja nice hat! ihania matkakuvia, ma taalla ihan kateellisena katon sun kuvia vaik pitais identify innovation gaps! nyt palaan taas HOW TO CROSS THE CHASM kirjan pariin. turvallista reissun jatkoa! hellureiiii

Castlevillage said...

Hei Outi ja hyvää ystävänpäivää! Ihanalta näytti paikka ja neiti niin tyylikkäänä myös. Vähän nauratti toi eläinten ruokkiminen. Melkein kuin muinoin elokuvissa Dianan kanssa. "Eivätkö he tajunneet tai YMMÄRTÄNEET??"

Terveiset Rajakadulta!
t.Anna